Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Garden Girl 2 Complete


Garden Girl 2 Complete
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished this design yesterday so now I can move onto Garden Girl #3.

I can't believe that I didn't have more in the way of pink buttons. I have jars and jars of buttons but not alot of pink ones. The metallic buttons worked out well though and to balance them out, I added the silver tulip charm in the bottom left-hand corner.

I have alot of handsewing to do today but I hope to have time to start on #3 later.

1 comment:

abeautifulcraft said...

I've been watching these blocks come to life through my favorites in flickr, they are so beautiful. Those roses are just so amazing - I have to ask how did you make/embroider them??? Can't wait to see what you do with the next block!

Related Posts with Thumbnails