Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Garden Girl 1 Complete

I finished this piece last night. I always feel a bit sad when I finish one, I want to keep stitching! Thankfully, I've sewn up a couple so I can just move on to another one.

Garden Girl 1Complete

I've been asked about the pink flowers. The flowers are those little "forgetmenot sprays" that are used on favors for baby and wedding showers. In fact, I need to find some more. I ordered them years ago for craft projects and I've used quite a few of them now.

Forgetmenot Spray

I just take them off the stems and attach them using several seed beads.

2 comments:

Calidore said...

Thanks for the info regarding the flowers Pam. I am going to keep an eye out for some of them.

allie aller said...

Very clever...thanks for the info!

Related Posts with Thumbnails