Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2026

Crazy Candy Corn Cross Stitch Pattern Freebie

I have a fun Autumn Cross Stitch Pattern Freebie for you today!

This is "Crazy Candy Corn".  Perfect to make into ornaments or fridge magnets.

Download the PDF file here along with my other free patterns:  Crazy Candy Corn 

Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

6 comments:

  1. I must admit that I've never tasted candy corn...I know, there's something wrong with me. Somehow I suspect I'd like the cross stitched version far better than the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of like them. But I don't go out of my way for them. They just remind me of when I was a kid.

      Delete
  2. How cute! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I'm glad you like it!

      Delete

Hello! And thank you for leaving me a comment. I love to reply personally to each and every message but I can only do so if your email address is public. If not, please know that I truly appreciate the time you took to leave me a message.