Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2021

Mill Hill Glow In The Dark Beads

 Well, check out what Mill Hill now has!


Glow In The Dark Beads!!  These are so cool!  I guess I'll be needing to do some designs with these.

Does anyone here like working with beads?  or not so much?  Leave a comment and let me know please!

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Pamela: I love beading, I have three large drawers of beads and other items to make jewelry and other things.
These are really cool, I will have to order some.

Catherine

Terri said...

I have 1 package of each color! Between me and 2 other stitchers, we cleaned out our LNS's supply as soon as she had them hung up! I've used them on a Just Nan mouse and they really do glow in the dark! Love, love, LOVE beads!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Beads? What's not to like??!!

Sheila said...

I love beads, whether beading or using them in my stitching.

Susie said...

I love working with beads. I like to replace French knots with beads, they make a much better finished look.

Related Posts with Thumbnails