Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 21, 2020

Star Of Bethlehem Free Pattern

 In honor of the beautiful Christmas Star that we'll get to see tonight of we're lucky enough to have clear skies, I've worked up a new complimentary pattern for everyone to enjoy:


You can download the Star Of Bethlehem PDF file along with my other free patterns from this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9273nt8f5n2stur/AAAWNAwO97z30Rfa9nppfOARa?dl=0

 Merry Christmas!!!


3 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Beautiful! And it looks like the Christmas Star that was in the sky! I was so surprised to see the "star" appeared to have six points. Our skies are very clear usually and I have been watching the planets get closer each night. And now they will separate...

Kris said...

Beautiful design.Thank you very much!! Looking forward to stitching this !

JustGail said...

Thank you for the patterns, perhaps next year I'll find my ambition for holiday decorating. I hope you had a good Christmas, and that you are getting settled in your new home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails