Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 27, 2020

Colorful Christmas Tree Peppermint Error


 In the chaos that's been my life, I made a huge a error on the PDF file for the Peppermint Colorful Christmas Tree.

The color key is correct but the chart is wrong.

If you ordered a printed leaflet from a retail store, please contact them for a replacement.  If you ordered a printed leaflet or PDF download from me, please email me and I will replace it for you.

I apologize for this error.  It's first time I make one of this magnitude!  Hopefully it will be last!

1 comment:

Olde Dame Holly said...

It happens! We look at our charts or designs so much and so long, we stop seeing what it actually is, and start seeing what it ought to be or what it was earlier. Or at least that's been my experience. It's a beautiful design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails