Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 03, 2020

Never Ending Sampler Clarification

Just a quick update: 

The bands for The Never Ending Sampler will be posted both here on my blog as well as on my Facebook Group.

Panel 7 will begin as soon as I can get settled in my new house.  It's a slow process but I'll get it done.  I had the interior painted, I've moved most of my personal things over there so now I need to get my furniture moved over and I need to order some things.

Please hang in here with me. 

1 comment:

JustGail said...

I'm glad you aren't going FB only with Never Ending Sampler. No worries on when you resume, I know it's a LOT of work moving, makes me tired just thinking about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails