Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine Autumn 2020

I've just released the Autumn 2020 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.

This issue is loaded with beautiful crazy quilt eye candy!  Our cover artist is the one and only Susan Lenz!!!  Order your copy here:  Crazy Quilt Quarterly Magazine

It's also available in my Etsy store.

I also want to announce that CQQ has a new owner/editor/publisher.  Lisa P. Boni who is a very gifted artist and crazy quilter, will release her first issue starting with the Winter 2020 publication.

If you would like to submit your work to Lisa (and really hope you will), please contact her here.

I've really enjoyed my years as the editor of Crazy Quilt Quarterly and I truly wish Lisa all the best with her new publication!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails