Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 26, 2020

Lots Of New Cross Stitch Patterns

I have some new cross stitch patterns available today.  I've added to the very popular Colorful series. 

Leopold The Colorful Lion


Applejack The Colorful Cat


Liberty The Colorful Cat


Shortcake The Colorful Cat


I've also added to the Crazy Ornaments series!! 

Crazy Maple Leaves


Crazy Halloween Cats


Crazy Halloween Stars


Crazy Pumpkins





These designs are now available at Kitty And Me on Etsy.

Also, please call your favorite needlework retails stores and ask them to stock my patterns!!


1 comment:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Love all your designs but I do like the leaves being Canadian and they are maple etc :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails