Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, February 13, 2020

The "Colorful" Series

Wow!  The "Colorful" series of  Kitty And Me cross stitch patterns are through the roof!  Retail store owners are telling me these are flying out the door!!  Thank you everyone!








I also wanted to mention that an error was found in key for Paradise Of The Tiger:

If you're working on this one, there is a missing symbol in the key:

I have added a "Correction" tab at the top of my blog for error corrections.  If you find any errors in my charts, please let me know and I will add the correction under that tab.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails