Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Never Ending Sampler Panel 5 Band 11

We're getting down to the end of Panel 5 of the Never Ending Sampler!!

I'm getting my ideas together for Panel 6 but in the meantime, here's Band 11:

I've included the overlap for Band 10 to help you with placement purposes.

Right click on the image and save to your hard drive.

Don't forget, all Cross Stitch Digital PDF Download patterns are on sale in my Etsy store!
http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

Happy Sunday and Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I really like that last seam from panel 5. That would look great on my current CQ block!

Related Posts with Thumbnails