Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Four Season Snowmen Cross Stitch Series

I'll get back to posting some stitching and tutorials and all that fun stuff as soon as I can. I'm very limited here on what I can do so I'm focusing on my work.  And it looks like it'll be a little bit longer before I can move on so.......sigh......

These cute little Four Season Snowmen Cross Stitch ornament patterns are now available again:

These are small designs but very detailed!  The patterns are large print, easy to read black/white symbol charts with colored backstitch lines.

You know where to find them!!!  Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails