Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Cats And Stockings Cross Stitch Pattern Series

Okay, I know it's a twinge early for Christmas (LOL!!) but my Cats and Quilts cross stitch pattern series and my Cats and Hearts cross stitch pattern series are incredibly popular. 

So I thought, why not do something similar for Christmas stockings!  And who doesn't love those sweet little black cats?

Well here they are:







Poinsettia, Snowflake and Evergreen (I give names to all cats, even cross stitch ones)!!

These designs use DMC floss and some Kreinik metallic threads for sparkle!!

What do ya'll think?

Please support your local needlework shop.  But if you don't have one, these are available in my Etsy store.

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hi Pam, I love your black cat cross stitch patterns! I don't do much embroidery these days because my arthritic fingers :-( slow me down, so I do more patchwork and quilting on the machine. But I still love to look at what other people do, especially when it includes cats! We have recently taken a new kitten into our home and hearts. She is all black, and we call her Phoebe. Our ten year old cat Tiger just adores her and they spend all day in each other's company, playing, washing each other and sleeping curled up together. I should put some photos on my blog!
Hope you are well and happy :-)
Gina
xxxx

Diane Felts said...

These are just too adorable! May I ask what the design size is?? Are they small enough for ornaments? or meant to be framed?

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Diane, these are full size Christmas stocking designs. The stitch count is: 114 wide X 157 high. Finished size on 28 count over 2 fabric threads or 14 count Aida is 8 1/8 inches wide X 11 1/8 inches high. Glad you like them! Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails