Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 02, 2019

Cats And Hearts Cross Stitch Pattern Series - Set 2 Coming Soon!

I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek of set 2 of the Cats and Hearts Cross Stitch Pattern series:

This is the July heart.  I won't release it until I have all 6 of them completed.

At first I wanted to do a July 4th theme but I know not everyone lives in the US so I went with pretty yellow and blue flowers.

I'll be working on the August design today.

Click here to see the first 6 designs in the Cats and Hearts Cross Stitch series.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails