Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Cross Stitch Series!! Cats And Hearts

I've started a new series of cross stitch designs.  The Cats And Quilts series has been so popular, I thought I try a little something different with the little black cats!

This new series is Cats And Hearts!  Geometric heart designs featuring the little cat silhouette!

January - June has just been released:






I have a few other things to do and then I'll get back to the next designs for this series.  In the meantime, you can find them all in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

I do not feel bad at all for sharing your blog or the link to your Etsy shop for your lovely patterns...I may have enabled :D

Terri said...

Your new designs are SO adorable! I'm glad you're designing again! :-)

Diane F. said...

I just ordered these from my favorite needlework shop earlier this week, and am waiting to get them in the mail any day now! I promised my new hubby last year that I would stitch up a heart ornament for him each year, and he picked these out for future ornaments.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Diane, thank you so much! I'll be starting on the 2nd set of 6 in the next couple of weeks! Pam

Stich said...

Perfect combination of 2 things i love. Stiching anc Cates <3. Thanks for the ideas :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails