Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Valentine's Day 2019 Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch Along Supply List

If you're interested in joining the 2019 Valentine's Day Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch Along, I have a supply list for you today.

First, a little bit more about the design.  It's a beautiful Victorian style Valentine design.  Suitable for framing, sewing into a wall quilt or finishing as a decorative pillow.  It's worked in my traditional design style.

The project will start on January 1, 2019.  It will be a 4 part mystery.  The release date schedule is as follows:

Part 1 - January 1
Part 2 - January 8
Part 3 - January 15
Part 4 - January 29

Pre-orders will be available in my Etsy shop on December 1st.  The fee for this stitch along will be $12.50.

When you order, please check your Etsy messages as you be sent a link that will take you to a folder where the PDF files for each part will be made available on each scheduled date as listed above.  Please bookmark the link!!!

If you would like a nice place to discuss the mystery stitch along with others, I have a Facebook Group called "Fans Of Kitty And Me Designs".  Please hop over and join the group!!!  We have a lot of really great stitchers there!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fansofkittyandmedesigns/

Now, on to the supply list.  I've put this together on a page that can printed up if you choose to:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.  And please share and pass the information on!  The more stitcher's we have doing the design, the more fun it will be!!

3 comments:

Judoff said...

Hi Pamela, I am on Facebook, but my daughter calls me a lurker. I just read the posts and sometimes comment. Only have a handful of family and friends that I connect with.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Judy, I would suggest that you look for some cross stitch selling groups on Facebook. There's a couple of them, can't think of the names though. You could post on them if you want to sell or just give away your things. I'm sure you'd get a lot of responses. I hope that helps!

Pam

Strijkijzer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails