Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Announcing The 2019 Cross Stitch Valentine Mystery Stitch-Along

So many of you love my Cross Stitch Mystery Stitch-Alongs!!  The good news is, I have one coming for Valentine's Day 2019!!

The start date will be January 1st, 2019.  I will post more information in the next few days!!!

2 comments:

Judoff said...

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to donate cross stitch fabric and kits? I acquired way too much from a friend and need to make space - I could never use it all. I hate to just drop it off at Goodwill...

Pamela Kellogg said...

Judy, are you on Facebook?

Related Posts with Thumbnails