Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Cinnamon Bear Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament 2001 JCS Ornament Re-released!!

I've had several sweet ladies email and ask if I would make The Cinnamon Bear cross stitch Christmas ornament available again.  It was the design I did for the 2001 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue.  So here it is!!

While I was looking for the file, I found a bunch of my ornaments that I forgot about!!  So I will be making those available too.  As I have time...

Anyway, this pattern is now available in my Etsy shop as a professionally printed pattern leaflet and as an Instant PDF Digital Download.  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

Tomorrow, I'll start on another of my ornaments.  With Christmas coming, I'm sure everyone would love some fun projects to do!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails