Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 29, 2018

Blackwork Christmas Rose Ornament Cross Stitch Pattern

I've just relisted my Blackwork Christmas Rose Ornament Cross Stitch Pattern.  This was my design for the 2005 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue:

As you can see, I'm keeping quite busy right now.  I still have quite a few patterns to republish but I plan to start on the Spring issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine soon. 

Anyway, this is available in my Etsy shop as both a professionally printed pattern leaflet and as an Instant Digital PDF Download.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

It's very pretty.

KreinikGirl said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails