Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 03, 2018

Never Ending Sampler Information

For those of you stitching the Never Ending Sampler, I wanted to let you know that Panel 4 will start in a couple of weeks.  You'll need to get out your DMC threads for this Panel but you'll still be able to choose your own colors for some parts of it.

Also, I've had some suggestions and requests to offer each Panel as a PDF file in my Etsy shop.  Yes, I will do this.  I'll get them ready later this week and make them available for a small fee as Instant PDF Downloads.

Here are the first 3 completed panels.  This is Panel 1

This is Panel 2

And finally Panel 3


For now, I'm finishing up on the Winter 2018 issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazine.  The release date is November 1st.

In the meantime, Volume 2 of my Crazy Quilt Inspirations book is now available:

Print and Digital are available at Magcloud:  http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me

Print copies are available at Etsy:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

3 comments:

Shawkl said...

Oh goodie, can't wait to get the pdf of the panels! So much easier then going back and forth on my computer with photos. Glad to also hear that the bad weather didn't cause huge problems for you and the kittys! Hugs, Kathy

Beaj said...

Thanks much for your generosity in gifting us these wonderful designs..:)

Susan said...

You have had a very busy September! I know your XS fans are happy to see you designing more for that art. I'm still pinning like crazy. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails