Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Cats And Quilts Instant Downloads on Etsy

I'm in the process of offering my cross stitch patterns as Instant Digital PDF Downloads on Etsy.

All 12 Cats and Quilts designs are available:

Cats And Quilts January

Cats And Quilts February

Cats And Quilts March

Cats And Quilts April

Cats And Quilts May

Cats And Quilts June

Cats And Quilts July

Cats And Quilts August

Cats And Quilts September

Cats And Quilts October

Cats And Quilts November

Cats And Quilts December
These designs are also available on Etsy as Instant PDF Downloads:

Halloween Cat

Christmas Snowman

Inspirational Birds Cardinal

Inspirational Birds Blue Jay

The Millennium Cats

Christmas Poinsettia

First Robin Of Spring
As I have time, I will post more of my designs as Instant Downloads.  Once I complete that task, I will be designing some new cross stitch patterns!

Until then, visit Kitty And Me Designs on Etsy to order!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails