Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Be Back This Week

Ladies, I expect to be back later this week.   I have the Geek Squad man coming out on Tuesday to set my computer back up.  If all goes well, I'll be able to finally get back to work by the end of the week.

Due circumstances beyond my control, I may not be able to have the Autumn issue of Crazy Quilt Quarterly magazines ready for the August 1st release date.  I promise, we will release it as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you for your patience.  It has been a very stressful couple of months.

1 comment:

gracie said...

Good to see a post from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails