Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, November 20, 2017

Crazy Quilt Journals And Greeting Cards

I've been thinking for  quite awhile now, about opening a Cafe Press Shop and using some of my crazy quilt pieces on greeting cards and journals.

It's taken me all day to just to figure out the site and how to list products.  Not nearly as easy as Etsy and Ebay but I finally figured it out!  I still have some work to do but I have a good start now!

I started with some of my Christmas projects thinking that someone might want to have some unique Christmas Cards!  I'm going to order some for myself too!

These are blank greeting cards meaning you can add your own message inside.  They can be ordered as single cards or in groups of 10 and groups of 20.  These designs are also available on Journals!

When I have time, I'll add some everyday cards and journals and maybe try some of the other products.

For now, here is the link if you're interested in some really cool Christmas Cards for your stitching friends!  http://www.cafepress.com/kittyandmedesigns

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails