Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 06, 2017

New Cross Stitch Sampler

I've been working on a series of new cross stitch patterns inspired by bible verses.  There's so many that I love so I have my list and work on the designs as I can.

I just finished up John 15:5 I Am The Vine :

The 5th design in my Counted Cross Stitch Series titled, Inspirational Sampler. Inspired by the bible verse, "I Am The Vine, You Are The Branches" John 15:5, this design is worked with Sampler Threads by The Gentle Art but I have included the DMC equivalents. On 28 ct over 2 fabric threads (or 14 count Aida) the stitched area will be 6 5/8 inches wide X 10 inches high. The stitch count is: 94 X 140. 

Available at Magcloud:   http://www.magcloud.com/user/kitty-and-me

And at Etsy:  http://www.kittyandme.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails