Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, December 19, 2016

McHenry Illinois Crazy Quilt Block 2 Complete

Since Scott's been dealing with the chemo, I haven't been sleeping really well.  I've always had one eye open for the kitties but now I have the other eye, ear really, open for Scott.  I've been waking up at 2:30 or so, can't go back to sleep so I just get up and stitch.

I finished Block #2 of my McHenry Illinois Crazy Quilt, The Riverside House:

I use a combination of my waste canvas technique, Sharon B's templates and then a few motifs from this old Ann Orr book by Dover:

The little cross stitch cat and the butterfly are from this book:


This little vine was worked with Sharon B's templates:

And finally, my little spider:

I used vintage Mother Of Pearl buttons to make the spider.

When I finish up on the computer, I'll start piecing Block #3.





1 comment:

Maddie Can Fly said...

Love the new block, especially your embroidered motifs

Related Posts with Thumbnails