Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 03, 2016

Cross Stitch Finishes

I've been bouncing back and forth a little bit between Crazy Quilting and Counted Cross Stitch.  I've had a few patterns for awhile that I've been wanting to stitch and finally just decided to just do them so I can enjoy them!

This is an old Prairie Schooler design.  It was part of a sampler but I just wanted to do the little bowl of fruit.  I'll sew this into a door hanger.

This little patriotic piece is by Blackbird Designs.  I think it's one of their newer designs.  Not sure I'm going to frame this one or sew it into a pillow.  Maybe a door hanger although it's a little large for that. I still have to decide. 

I'm really liking primitive cross stitch these days.  I used to do a lot of realistic cross stitch and when I was designing I did a lot of realistic designs but primitive cross stitch is so old fashioned looking and I love it!  Who knows, maybe I'll design a few old looking samplers!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have always loved your cross stitch designs and was so sad to hear you weren't designing anymore...Would be great to see your cross stitch design talents back in action again!

Annie said...

Never thought I'd see a post like this from you. Welcome back to x stitch. Would love to see your take on prim designs. My taste too has changed ... partly because it is so hard to see to do the detailed work as I feel the effects of aging, but also just getting an appreciation for the simplicity.

Christina said...

Great job on both, really like your BBD. Look forward to seeing how you finish them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails