Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Computer!

Well everyone, I'm finally writing on my brand new Asus computer!  And all I can say is OMG! 

I'll get better photos when the dust settles down a bit but for now, this is my new desk with my new computer and new monitor. 

And talk about fast!  Holy cow!  This monitor is unbelievable!  I'm used to working with a little tiny monitor. 

The Geek Squad man was awesome.  He had everything set up in about 2 hours.  He even neated up all the cords under the desk.  I hate cords!

I've just downloaded Photoshop.  This is new software for me but so far, it looks pretty self explanatory.  I'm not at all unfamiliar with graphic software.  I've always used Corel Draw and Photopaint.   I'm going with Photoshop now because it's the industry standard and the updates are continuous.

So for now, I'm off to play a bit and get the hang of this!

5 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Congratulations! So glad everything went smoothly this time. You are going to have such fun playing with it!

Jeannette said...

Pamela, when are you going to give a peek at the new CQ magazine?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cool Set up! What I like best about my big screen is that I can have two windows or documents open on the screen at the same time. Comes in handy sometimes.

Merry Christmas

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am happy everything worked out well and you are pleased. Keep us posted on the refund from #Dell, hopefully it will arrive before Santa's sleigh!
xo,
Deb

Maureen said...

I can see a lot of inspiration for all of us coming through that screen!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails