Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillows

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you might remember the examples I did for the online crazy quilt class I taught last year.  There were 9 blocks all together.  I sewed them all into little Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillows.  So here is what they look like now:


It took me over 3 hours just to stuff these and sew the little butts shut on them!  LOL!!!  Anyway, most of these little Crazy Quilt Hanging Pillows are over in my Etsy shop in case anyone would like to have one.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

They're beautiful!!
Hope you're staying warm!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow - I'm off the computer for a couple of days and just look at what you accomplished!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails