Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, October 07, 2013

Purple Cellphone Pouch

I've been busy as a bee stitching on cellphone pouches and finished up on my purple one early this morning:

I used my waste canvas technique for this seam embroidery:



And I used Sharon B's CQ stencils for the crazy quilt stitches on these seams:

The combination of my charted borders and Sharon's stencils gives me an excellent variety of borders!

Here's a closeup of the grapes:

The grapes are a vintage brooch that I picked up at an antique shop a few years ago.  I made the leaves from a piece of green velvet.

I'll get these last few projects sewn in later this week and show photos of the completed projects.






3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love the colours you've used on this one! What would we do without our stash of vintage jewelry bits?!!

Gina E. said...

So beautiful, Pam.

Montrue said...

Pam, I just wanted to tell you that I find the things you make beautiful.
I'll be visiting again soon!
Monika

Related Posts with Thumbnails