Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

No Not Pansies

Thanks to everyone who left guesses on what the theme is for my latest purse project.  No, the theme is not pansies.  Nor is it violets.  Here is an updated photo:

Please try again everyone!  Maybe this photo will help to give you a hint:

Leave a comment or drop me an email with your guesses!


7 comments:

LouAnne said...

Pastels?

Robin said...

To me it says spring/Easter

What ever it is it's going to be pretty.

Robin in WashingtonState

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Shades of Purple! I dunno- it's probably so terribly obvious and I'm trying to over-think it. Why do I think it's going to be a 'duh' moment when the great mystery is unveiled?

ladycobblestones said...

I don't know, but every thing I see is purple so I'm guessing "purple".
What ever the theme, it looks really pretty.
Smiles to you.
Linda

Anonymous said...

I think the thema is Hortensia.

Greetings, Maria from the Netherlands.

Nancy Page said...

I think you theme might be 'Lavender and Lace and Everything Nice'.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!!

Anonymous said...

My guess is Grape Hyacinths.

Ruth

Related Posts with Thumbnails