Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beaded Brooch

My current project is this little pink Crazy Quilt cellphone pouch.  My aunt asked me to make one for her for a gift so here's an update:

And here's a closeup of the beading I did around the brooch:

This is a little vintage Petit Point brooch that I bought a few years back at a garage sale.  I think I paid $1.00 for it.  It worked nicely with this piece so I beaded around it.

My chores (except for laundry) are done for the day so I'll get to stitch on it some more now.

Also, mom gave me a couple of new Hanging Heart Door Hangers to add to our Etsy shop:


Mom made this one from a pretty floral print fabric.  And the pink one is made from a vintage embroidered linen and vintage crocheted lace:







1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I simply can`t imagine having the patience and or eyesight to do petit point...the detail is incredible. Your mom definitely has a knack with door hangers too (say hi to her for me).

Related Posts with Thumbnails