Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Coming Soon Lesson 8

I just finished typing up Lesson 8 of my Crazy Quilt Color and Composition Course so I thought for today, I'd share a little sneak peek:

In this lesson, we'll be covering Stumpwork Embroidery with thread wrapped beads.

Jason will have this Lesson ready to order in about a week so please keep your eye on my blog.  I'll let you know when it's ready.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I have yet to try doing stumpwork, although it's on my to-do list. Lucky are your students to learn it in the class!

Related Posts with Thumbnails