Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pink Cellphone Pouch

I mentioned the other day that my aunt asked me if I would make a pink crazy quilt cellphone pouch for her neighbor.  Of course, you never have to ask me twice to make something in pink!  Ya'll know it's my favorite color!  Anyway, I finished it up early this morning.  I mean very early!  Thanks to some very rude people who were shooting off fireworks at 2:00 a.m. this morning!

Anyway, here's the stitched piece:

The cameo is carved Mother Of Pearl.  It's really pretty!  I did a lot of ribbon roses on here with my hand dyed silk ribbon.  The flowers on the bottom left are just shank buttons with French Knots worked in 7MM silk ribbon going around the buttons.

I have several birthdays coming up so I'm working on a few gifts.  When I have a couple of them done, I'll sew this up along with the others and I'll share another photo.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Some people are just plain stupid - who in their right mind is putting off fireworks at that hour?!! Bet they'd be the first people to complain if somebody ruined THEIR sleep!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails