Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Etsy Valentines

For today, I thought I'd share the rest the Etsy Valentines that mom and made:






Yes, mom and I have been quite busy on these since before Christmas.  These are the last of our 2013 Valentines.  I'm not sure what mom is going to do next but I started another purse.  And I still have one to sew together.





2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I don't think I would be able to choose a favourite out of these - they're all so romantic.

DVArtist said...

So very pretty.
Have a nice weekend
Nicole/Beadwright

Related Posts with Thumbnails