Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 09, 2012

Sneak Peek

This is for an upcoming project:

Don't you feel like there's an air of mystery surrounding my blog?  It's kind of like, you know what I'm doing without really knowing what I'm doing?  LOL!!!  Yeah, me too!  Ha, ha, ha!

BTW - this is one of my little cross stitch designs.  I designed and stitched this yesterday for an upcoming crazy quilt project.

2 comments:

Robin said...

very pretty Pam. I worked on one of your designs yesterday too, hope to have it finished today.

Thank you for all your designs

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Another pretty design Pam! And we do like our mystery projects don't we!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails