Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Red and Black Purse Is Done

I sewed up my red and black purse yesterday morning and then did the hand finishing yesterday afternoon:


I'm not really a red person but this was a nice change of scenery for me.

And here is an update on my current cellphone pouch:

The seam embroidery is from Volume 3 of my Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments Book.  It's coming soon!


8 comments:

Sandy said...

You might not be a red person, but this doesn't show it-very nice.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The purse is gorgeous. I love red and especially love it with black in CQ. Its a beautiful gift.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

I already thought I would "need" book 3 - now I'm sure. I'll order it as soon as you are ready.
Marci

Unknown said...

have bcom ur follower pam...u ve tons of talents and really i admire ur work...lovely...visit my blog nishaslifestyle.blogspot.com

Sarah Sequins said...

Oh, wow!!! I love the red purse so much. It's gorgeous -- nice work, Pam!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I have so much reading to catch up on! I have not been Blogging much lately...so many changes going and have been swamped with art! YAAY!

This purse is fabulous! Beautiful work Pam!!

Gina E. said...

Funny you should say you're not really a Red person...I have a stunning CQ item that is very red indeed!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm definitely a red person, so you know I love this! This turned out beautifully Pam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails