Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Praying Mantis

I found this beautiful creature sitting on the front of my house this morning:


I you haven't seen a Praying Mantis before, they're about 4 inches long and totally harmless.  This little ones have always been one of my favorites in the bug world!

In other news, Elegant Crazy Quilt Seam Treatments Volume 3 is well under way.  I expect to have it finished in another week or 2.  I stitched up the cat doll for the cover:

I'll get him sewn up in the next few days.  For now, I'm back to work on a few more borders.


2 comments:

margaret said...

Great photos, no I have never seen a praying mantis except on tv or in a photo.

Crazy seams coming along beautifully

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've only seen one praying mantis - I think they're very rare (or they hide really well).

Related Posts with Thumbnails