Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 08, 2012

Silk Ribbon Flowers

Firefox seems to be moving as slowly as I am these days.  I've been trying to blog for almost an hour now. 

I've been working on some silk ribbon flowers around the image of the kittens on my cat purse:


I have some more ribbon work to do and then I'll start embellishing that lace applique a little more.

I've been in slow motion since I lost my little Simba.  It's getting better but it takes time.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

The flowers really add a nice touch.

Sarah Sequins said...

The cat purse is coming along beautifully! I really like the addition of the flowers.

It's only natural that you're still not feeling up to par. You're right, though -- it will get better with time. *Hugs.*

Related Posts with Thumbnails