Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

St Patricks Day Tussy Mussys

I didn't get any stitching time in yesterday.  I did do some sewing though.  I pieced a couple of cellphone pouches, a purse and a change purse.  Now I have a nice little pile of things all ready to stitch on!

Since I don't have stitching to show at the moment, I thought today would be a good day to share photos of my mom's latest Tussy Mussy's for St. Patrick's Day:





I also added 2 new pretty pairs of Kathi's earrings to the shop:


I'm going to do a little stitching now before I have to go into town.  Stop by tomorrow to see what I'm working on!

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

*swoon* LOVE all of these Pam!

LuLu~*xoxo

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Nobody can make tussys as great as your Mom! So pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails