Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Sewing Machine Day

I did absolutely nothing yesterday but what I wanted to do!  Sometimes, we need one of those days.  I don't mind in the least, doing laundry, dishes, the floors and so on but sometimes, I feel like a slave to my house.  So yesterday, I ran my sewing machine.  I finished up my little Mint Green Cat Doll:

This one is a gift for a friend so I'll be getting this packaged up and ready to mail over the weekend.  I also sewed some small blocks for St. Patrick's Day door hanging pillows.  That was fun!  I could have kept going but decided that 6 blocks were good for one day and that it was time to stitch.

I started on this little St. Patrick's Day door pillow:

I'm going to paint the edges of that lace piece with some purple.  That should make it stand out a bit more.

For today, I need to run uptown and pick up some groceries and when I get back, I plan to pull out my steam cleaner and do my hardwood floors.  I expect to finish up this block today.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it. Greens are some of my favorite colors.

Mrs. MeĆ­™ said...

Hi, How are you doing? I saw your blog as I was browsing around and your "stiching" caught my eyes. One of my hobbies is cross stich. In fact I just started a "butterfly pattern" recently. I'd like to follow your blog so I have added myself into your members (if you don't mind). It'll be an honor for me seeing you on my members list as well.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I think we should all get together and declare at least one day a month as a 'me' day and just stitch! Your latest kitty is going to be loved when she gets to her new home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails