Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt is Featured!

I'm absolutely thrilled today!  My Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt was featured on Lauren's Marie Antoinette's Gossip Guide To The 18th Century blog today:

Lauren's blog is beautiful!  Here you'll find anything and everything related to Marie Antoinette, 18th century France, fashion of that era, auctions, historical references, art, music, poetry and so on.  I've been following Lauren's blog for quite some time.  If you have a fascination with Marie, France, Paris, History or anything related to the 18th century, you will love this blog!  Thank you Lauren!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Congratulations Pam - I know you must be excited about this. Good for you!

Susan said...

I don't think I ever saw the final parts together - maybe that's when I was buying my house - but it's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on having featured on the Marie Antoinette site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails