Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crazy Quilt Pillows

Last week, I was able to do some finishing and finally completed these Crazy Quilt Pillows that I stitched before Christmas:


These are so sweet, aren't they?  I think I'll do a few for St. Patrick's Day!

Today, I'll be working on organizing my craft storage room.  I really want to run my sewing machine but if I don't neaten up my fabrics and laces a little bit, it'll be like parting the Red Sea to get in there!

These are available in our Boutique!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful pillows.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Parting the Red Sea? I've never thought of that in terms of my studio, but it certainly describes the usual state of chaos I work in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails