Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Handmade Glittered Christmas Cards Sets

Ya'll know I love my glitter!  That's why I like making cards.  I can add loads of glitter to them!  I put together a couple of sets of my Handmade Glittered Cards for Christmas:




My plans for today changed slightly so I'll be sewing up my Pink Ribbon Purse this afternoon.  I'm very excited to see what it looks like as a purse and I'm excited about this project because it will help the cause in a small way.  But every little bit helps, right?

First, I have to run to the grocery store.  Then I can get my sewing machine running!

2 comments:

Kim B said...

Beautiful glittery cards!! Hugs, Kim

Kim B said...

Beautiful glittery cards!! Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails