Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy Quilt Halloween Door Pillow

I've stitched the seams on my little crazy quilt Halloween door pillow and now it's ready for beads.  Lots of beads!
I plan to finish up on the computer now and have a little stitching time before I go into town for groceries.

I've been keeping myself quite busy lately!  I'm getting ready to teach 3 upcoming Crazy Quilt classes, I'm working on things for the boutique and getting ready for our trip to Galena Illinois over Labor Day weekend.  I can't tell ya'll how much I'm looking forward to that!  Scott and I haven't been able to go to Galena since last Labor Day!

Speaking of the Boutique, I've added a few more new items.  Pretty little Victorian angel ornaments!


These are also available at Etsy!

4 comments:

Sandies' Patch said...

You have been busy!
Wonderful creations!
Do show the door pillow when the beading is done.

Sandie xx

Mosaic Magpie said...

The ornaments are lovely! I thought you were slipping when I saw the Halloween Door Hanger with no beads on it! Glad to read on you were still with us and adding your healthy dose of beads! Tell mom, Hi!
Deb

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Love the idea of a Halloween door pillow. Can't wait to see the finished product. I've been to Galena a few times and really enjoy it - especially their bead shop. Take care, Connie

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I've caught up on reading your posts now and am back to commenting again. I've missed so much while I've been off-line!

Related Posts with Thumbnails