Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Autumn and Christmas at Kitty and Me Designs

I've added a few new things to our Boutique!  First, is mom's little Pumpkin Patch Door Pillow:

This is a little larger than a traditional Door Pillow.  The ribbons can be tucked behind the pillow and used to set in a chair or on a bed:


Mom's Tussy Mussy's have always been a huge hit!  The newest addition to her Tussy Mussy collection are these Partridge In A Pear Tree Tussy Mussy's:

Finally, my little Victorian Angel Ornaments with Roses:

We can also be found at Etsy!

I didn't get to the finishing on my Wedding Purse yesterday but it's my main goal for today.  I expect to have a finish photo to share with you tomorrow!

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Beautiful work! I can't wait to see the wedding purse!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Kim B said...

Lovely work of yours and your moms. I do love all your stuff. Hope you have a Happy Monday. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails