Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Central Air Conditioner Repair

First, a terrible storm that left us without power for 3 days!  Then this afternoon, I'm walking around the house, straightening up and noticed that it was just too hot in here.  I check the thermostat and it said 76.  I keep my A/C on 73.

Anyway, I call my repair service and sure enough, something in my A/C fried due to the power surges!  $218.00 later I'm sitting all comfy cozy again in my 73 degree house!  Does it ever end?

Hand Embroidered Pillows


4 comments:

IrinaBohemianDance said...

Very nice!!

Have a great weekend!

Irina

Gina E. said...

Oh Pam, you poor girl. America has been going through some kind of hell in recent months with the wild weather. Well, I guess just about everywhere on the planet. I think you have done remarkably well to do all that stitching in the heat and discomfort - this pillow is just gorgeous!
Got your email...don't get too excited about the lace I've sent! It's just a few bits..

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your air conditioner, we had the same problem with our furnace last winter thank goodness I had purchased the protection plan from Reliance as the repair bill was well over 1200, and it was fully covered.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Noooooo it doesn't. LOL. For us it seems to come in 3's. It can never be just one thing going wonky !
(())

Related Posts with Thumbnails