Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Needle Felted Easter Bunnies

I've been wanting to share with you, a photo of these precious Needle Felted Bunnies that my sister Kathi made:
Aren't these sweet?!!!!  These are entirely needle felted.  There's no sewing here.  Kathi is amazing when it comes to 3 dimensional felt work.  The carrots are felted too!  Like me, Kathi doesn't use patterns.  She just makes it up as she goes along!

I'll be back later with photos of my treasures collected at a Flea Market yesterday.  For now, don't forget that I will be having a drawing for this Crazy Quilt Cat Doll when I reach 400 Followers:
Please spread the word!!!

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

The needle felted bunnies are gorgeous! I love them!

Thanks for adding the blog link to your sidebar too!

<><

htpp://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Kim B said...

Those are amazing felted bunnies and carrots!! Too cute. Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails