Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Marie Block #8 Almost Done!

I've been stitching on this block, adding beads and flowers:
The next thing I'll do is embellish that lace piece on top right.  I want to do some sequins and some silk ribbon embroidery on it.

It's almost done!  I have a hummingbird that I want to add to this block and I think a fancy button.  Can't remember at the moment.  Anyway, I'll post another update when it's complete!

2 comments:

debi said...

Major swooning happening here!

Kim B said...

Just beautiful, I cant wait to see the hummingbird. We are moved in, still having some organizing to do. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails