Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, March 07, 2011

Crazy Quilt Teddy Bear Dolls in Cottage Boutique

I was finally able to get these Crazy Quilt Teddy Bears added to our Cottage Boutique:







I haven't run my sewing machine in awhile so I think for today, I'll get my fancy fabrics out and sew up some more teddy bears, some cat dolls and some IPhone pouches.  I have another idea for a cool Crazy Quilt project too so I'll try to do that as well!

There are so many wonderful things to do and never enough hours in the day!!!

3 comments:

Terri Lee Takacs said...

So very beautiful and fun to look at!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work!!CQ is exciting isn't it!!

Judy S. said...

Your bears are very cute, Pam. I agree the days go by way too quickly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails