Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Crazy Quilt I Phone Pouches

I mentioned the other day that Bubba & I had to breakdown and get us some new cellphones.  The old ones were on their last legs.  It was a little hard for me to give up my pink Razor.  I mean, I loved my pink cellphone!  And I hate having to learn how to work new cellphones! 

We decided this time around, we would splurge just a bit and get I Phones.  I must admit, it's nice to be able to check my email without turning on the big computer or the laptop!  But after having it for 4 weeks, I still haven't set up my voicemail! 

Anyway, because of the glass touch screen, I decided it would be best to keep it in a pouch, esp. when it's in my purse.  Heaven only knows when my keys might get a bee in their bonnet and decide to have a wild party the expense of my cellphone!  LOL!

So far, I've stitched 2 pouches:
 The pink one is mine and the purple one will go in the boutique.  I'd like to get these sewn up over the weekend.  I have some more pouches to stitch.  No, I never do one of anything!  But first, I have a custom order for one of my crazy quilt Cat Dolls so I'll start on that now.  Then I'll stitch up some more pouches!

6 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a grand way to keep your iphone safe and scratch free! I think this pouch is so pretty, you may need to make a pouch to keep it safe!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Your pouches are lovely.Isn't it nice to have pretty things of one's own, and be able to make them.

Judy S. said...

Cute pouches, Pam. I always love to see your latest creations.

Kim B said...

Very pretty and the pink one is my favorite :) Have a great weekend. Hugs, Kim

Bellesanbeaus said...

Almost enough to make me go buy that phone to have soemthing that pretty to carry it in!!! lol Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Gina E. said...

Lovely pouches, Pam, but unsuitable I think for my hubby - lol! Ken loves his I-phone, and has all sorts of fascinating apps on it, including listening into live broadcasts from the police on the beat in Chicago!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails